Urine Laboratory Drug Test Confirmation to Approve Preliminary Positive Drug Screen Results
|Every drug testing professional knows that any preliminary positive urine
drug screen must be confirmed by a certified laboratory. A GC/MS or
LC/MS confirmation for rapid drug tests is considered to be the "gold
standard" in the urine substance abuse testing industry and is nearly
100% accurate. It is our recommendation that you follow these same
procedures and send the rapid drug test with preliminary positive result
to our laboratory for a full confirmation.
Pay attention: When you send urine specimen, please mark in the Chain of Custody form Preliminary Positive Drugs up to 3 drugs, that need to be confirmed. Or your specimen will be rejected!Below is the list of drugs detectable by this test: Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA (Ecstasy), Cocaine, Hydrocodone, Benzoylecgonine,Oxycodone, THC, Benzodiazepines, Phencyclidine, Alprazolam, Opiates, Diazepam, Morphine, Methadone, Codeine,6-MAM
Amphetamine - 1000 ng/ml; Barbiturates - 300 ng/ml; Benzodiazepines - 300 ng/ml; Cocaine - 300 ng/ml; Marijuana - 50 ng/ml; Methadone - 300 ng/ml; Methamphetamine - 1000 ng/ml; Opiates - 300 ng/ml; Oxycodone - 100 ng/ml; Phencyclidine - 25 ng/ml; Propoxyphene - 300 ng/ml; Tricyclic Antidepressant - 1000 ng/ml
The Specimen Preparation Procedure:
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: