14 Panel T-Cup Drug Test Cup with Adulteration
This Test is the most comprehensive integrated urine drug testing cup on the market!
- Detects 14 drugs in urine
- FDA 510k approved – (certifies the drug testing device passes FDA standards)
- No handling or manipulation of urine needed to activate testing
- Integrated drug test cup also includes an adulteration test checking the integrity of the urine specimen thus eliminating any attempt to pass the drug test procedure using different additives, pills or drinks.
- Perfect test kit for pre-employment, students, and medical personnel
- This easy to use, on-site drug of abuse test combines a collection cup and testing strips that delivers instant results, convenience, and accuracy. The self-contained urinalysis screening cup detects the presence of the following 14 drugs in minutes:
AMP – Amphetamine with cut-off 1000 ng/ml
BAR– Barbiturates, cut-off 300 ng/
BUP–Buprenorphine 10 ng/ml
BZO– Benzodiazepines 300 ng/ml
COC–Cocaine cut-off 300 ng/ml
mAMP– Methamphetamine 1000 ng/ml
MDMA – Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, Ecstasy test cut-off 500 ng/ml
MTD –Methadone cut-off 300 ng/ml
OPI – Opiate cut-off level of 2000 ng/ml
OXY – Oxycodone and Oxymorphine cut-of 100 ng/ml
PCP – Phencyclidine cut-off of 25 ng/ml
PPX –Propoxyphene cut-off 300 ng/ml
TCA – the Tricyclic Antidepressant u cut-off 1000 ng/ml
THC – Marijuana cut-off 50 ng/ml
Adulteration testing for Creatinine, Specific Gravity, pH
Positive: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and NO color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
Negative: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is zero or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid test result:
If a color band is not visible in the control region or the color band is only visible in the test region, the test result is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.
The T-Cup urine drug detection test is ideal for testing employees, students or family members in private, medical offices, government, corporate, pain centers, healthcare facilities, and inmates in law enforcement facilities, probation situations, rehabilitation centers and clinics.