BZD (Valium) Urine Drug Test Cassette
|Now CLIA Waived! K Number in CLIA Database is K111560.|
The BZD Drug Test (Valium) Urine Drug Cassette is a simple one-step immunochromatographic assay for the rapid qualitative detection of BZD (Benzodiazepines) and its metabolite such as Oxazepam, Chlordiazepoxide, Valium in human urine. Sensitivity cut-off level is 300 ng/ml. Detection period is up to 30 days from use of the drug.
|Benzodiazepines (BDZ) are one of the prescription drugs used to treat anxiety and to help induce sleep. It is also prescribed as sedatives normally in pill form as stress relief and as a muscle relaxant. Dependency can develop within the short time of 2 weeks of continual use. Most people who end up dependent on this kind of drug started out using them for legitimate medical reasons.|
People who have used sedatives even for just more than a few days often feel that sleep is not possible without this drug. Anxiety and nervousness at bedtime may result if the drug is not taken. Even if sleep was possible without it, they tend to wake up irritable. Abrupt withdrawal can produce potentially life threatening reactions very much like that experienced from alcohol withdrawal.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: