Carfentanyl Drug Test Dipstick (Synthetic Opioid)
Carfentanyl Synthetic Opioid Drug Test Dip Card
Carfentanyl is a highly potent synthetic opioid analgesic with a rapid-onset and short duration. It is known to be 10,000 times more potent than Morphine.
Carfentanyl is marketed under the trade name Wildnil as a general anesthetic agent for large animals.
Negative: Two distinct colored lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another colored line should be in the test line region (T).
Positive: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T).
INVALID: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test.
Note: This test is for forensic use only, not for use by medical offices.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: