|Forensic labs are often called in to identify unknown powders, liquids and pills that may be illicit drugs. There are basically two categories of forensic tests used to analyze drugs and other unknown substances: Presumptive tests (such as color tests) give only an indication of which type of substance is present -- but they can't specifically identify the substance. Confirmatory tests (such as gas chromatography/mass spectrometry) are more specific and can determine the precise identity and level of drug present.|
Medimpex United Inc. and its affiliates, partners, owners, employees, and suppliers cannot be held responsible for how customers use the products and services available through this website or other affiliate or linked websites. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We are not responsible for any damages or liabilities connected to use of any products purchased from Medimpex United Inc. By placing an order at check-out, you accept the terms of this disclaimer and agree to hold Medimpex United Inc. free of liability, expense, or loss.
All drug test products are intended for preliminary screening purposes. We strongly recommended that accredited laboratory testing is utilized to determine any positive test result. Medimpex United Inc. provides laboratory confirmation services such as these, as well.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: