10-Panel Key Split Multi-Drug Urine Cup
Fully integrated, reliable and convenient urine drug screening cup suitable for any drug testing needs…fast, easy, accurate results
- This all in-one drug test cup, not only tests for illegal drug categories, but additionally the highly abused prescription drug classifications.
- The test cup is activated by a Key, held in possession of the administrator, until after the donor has filled the test cup with their specimen.
- Remaining specimen, not released by the key, is untainted and can be used for additional testing and/or sent to an independent laboratory
- The Key Cup feature greatly reduces a donors attempt to cheat on the test
- Faster, darker lines make reading the test results easier with 99% accuracy
- The test cup container has a temperature strip for specimen temperature.
- FDA 510K Cleared, Certified and CLIA Waived
- Flat Key cup test surface enables scanning and/or copying for retention of drug test results
- After the urine has been collected, place the cup onto a flat surface
- Remove the key and insert into the mechanism…on side of cup.
- Turn the key to initiate the testing procedure
- Peel off the label to view drug test results
- Results are ready in 5 minutes and remain stable for up to 20 minutes
- All positive results should be confirmed by a laboratory
Key Split Urine Drug Test Cup test for the following combination of drugs:
Methamphetamines (MET) – includes Amphetamines, Methamphetamines and MDMA
Barbiturates (BAR) – includes different Barbitals
Benzodiazepines (BZO) – includes Diazepam, Oxazepam and more similar pills
Buprenorphine (BUP) – includes Suboxone, Subutex
Cocaine (COC) – Cocaine, Crack
Cannabinoids (THC) – Marijuana, Hashish
Methadone (MTD) – Methadone and similar
Opiate (OPI 2000) – Drugs from Opioids group, like Morphine, Heroin
Oxycodone (OXY) – also detects Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone
Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) - which include Nortryptiline, Desipramine and Protryptiline
A rose-pink band is visible in each control region. No color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is below zero or the detection limit of the test.
If a color band is not visible in each of the control region or a color band is only visible in each of the test region, the test is invalid and another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.
The 10-Panel Key Split Multi-Drug Urine Cup combination specimen cup and multi-panel drug screen maximizes the simplicity and economics of drug testing programs. Testing is accomplished by simply obtaining a sample specimen. Thereafter the process is completely automatic. Results are read directly from the specimen container itself. The test cup container also has a built-in temperature strip for confirming sample body temperature. This provides an added security check for possible sample substitution or dilution with tap water. The key split cup test container also provides an affixed identification label for recording test documentation of date, time, test subject ID etc. Additionally, the container can be sealed for refrigerated storage or transport.