Oral Screen™ Saliva Drug Testing Kit for 6 Drugs
Fast, simple and affordable alternative to urine drug testing
- Screens for recent drug use
- Non-invasive and eliminates gender observation issues
- No bathroom facilities required
- Solves the shy bladder issue
- Difficult to tamper with or adulterate
- Ability to supervise multiple test subjects at once
- Simple one-step process with immediate results
- Open the test package and remove the contents: one sealed test device, one collection swab and one test chamber
- Confirm the person being tested has not ingested any food or water for at least 15-20 minutes prior to beginning the test
- Put swab in donors mouth for 5-10 minutes to collect/absorb saliva
- Remove swab from donors mouth and insert into the collection test chamber, then snap lid closed
- Unscrew the pipette lid and squeeze 3-4 drops of saliva into the chamber wells
- Results available in 10 minutes
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
AMP- Amphetamine, 50 ng/ml - Adderall/Ritalin
BZO– Benzodiazepines, 10 ng/ml - Valium/Xanax/Paxam/Vicodin
COC– Cocaine, 20 ng/ml - Crack
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 50 ng/ml - Meth/Crystal/MDMA
OPI– Opiate, 40 ng/ml - Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
THC– Marijuana, 12 ng/ml - Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
Positive: One colored line appears in the control (C) region and NO color band appears in the (T) test region. A positive result indicates that the drug concentration exceeds the cut-off level.
Negative: Two colored lines are visible on the test windows. One line appears in the control (C) region, and another line/lines appears in the test region (T) for the drug~s.
Invalid: No band appears in the control region (C). The test is invalid even if there is a band in the test region (T). In this instance, re-testing is recommended.
Saliva has a faster detection window and will detect drug ingestion almost immediately while other drug detection methods using urine, will take approximately 6-8 hours.
Note: This test is for forensic use only, not for use by medical office.
The designation of "for forensic use only" means that the substance abuse test is not FDA 510k Cleared. These types of tests are successfully used by law enforcement, correction and probation departments. This product is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease or illness.