Drug Testing Cassettes
|The drug test cassette format is an easy to use, simple, low cost device used to detect illicit and prescription drugs. The drug test is housed in a plastic compartment that requires a small amount of urine (3 mL specimen) and results are available in 3-5 minutes. The major advantage is that the urine is collected with a dropper and deposited into the sample well which minimizes contact with the urine.|
The drug cut off levels of the cassette meet the standards as established by the federal government’s regulatory agency (SAMHSA). Test are available in multi-drug configurations, as well as, in a wide variety of single drug tests.
|Drug Test results are easier to view when testing for a single drug or a multiple test. The Advantage of the cassette format is to minimize the probability of a mistake due to over or under exposure to a urine specimen. Urine is collected with a pipette (included), which minimizes the contact and exposure to the urine. 3 drops are deposited into the opening (well) of the cassette and results are read after 5 minutes. Two lines show a negative for the drug in question.|
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: