Bup Drug Test Urine Cassette
Negative: One colored line appears in the control (C) region, and another colored line in the test (T) region. The color intensity of the test line may be weaker or stronger than that of the control line, but regardless of the intensity, the result is negative.
Invalid: No line appears in the control zone “C”. If the test device does not produce a band in the control region, check the testing procedures, samples, and/or control materials and repeat the test using a new device.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: