10 Panel 2-Step Drug Test Cup (Box of 25)...For smaller quantities call 1-866-848-8378
Separate (Individual) Panels for AMP & mAMP in a 2 Step Cup!!!
- Detects 10 drugs in urine
- 2 Step Cup eliminates donor manipulation as only the administrator can activate the test
- Fully Integrated Design
- Flat Key cup test surface enables scanning and/or copying for retention of drug test results
- Perfect test kit for pre-employment, students, medical personnel and employee random testing
- This easy to use, on-site drug of abuse test combines a collection cup and testing strips that delivers instant results, convenience, and accuracy.
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
AMP- Amphetamine, 1000 ng/ml - Adderall/Ritalin
BAR- Barbiturates, 300 ng/ - Luminal/Seconal/Phenobarbital
BUP- Buprenorphine, 10 ng/ml - Suboxone/Subutex/Buprenorphine
BZO- Benzodiazepines, 300 ng/ml - Valium/Xanax/Paxam/Victan
COC- Cocaine, 300 ng/ml - Crack
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 1000 ng/ml - Meth/Crystal/MDMA
MTD - Methadone, 300 ng/ml - Methadone/Amidone/Methadose
OPI - Opiate, 2,000 ng/ml - Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
OXY- Oxycodone, 100 ng/ml - OxyContin/Percocet/Vicodin
THC- Marijuana, 50 ng/ml - Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
Positive: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and NO color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
Negative: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is zero or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid test result:
If a color band is not visible in the control region or the color band is only visible in the test region, the test result is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.
The Cup urine drug detection test is ideal for testing employees, students or family members in private, medical offices, government, corporate, pain centers, healthcare facilities, and inmates in law enforcement facilities, probation situations, rehabilitation centers and clinics.
Note: This test is for Employment, Insurance and Forensic use only.