Tests under CLIA
CLIA or Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments was established to develop quality control standards for the entire laboratory testing industry to make certain the veracity, consistency and relevancy of the test results regardless of where the test was being performed. The classification of “in vitro diagnostic tests” under CLIA regulations is the responsibility of the FDA.
FDA could transfer commercially distributed in-vitro diagnostic testing products to one of three CLIA regulatory classes according to their probable risk to public health:
• LH Ovulation urine tests
• Fecal occult blood test kit
• Urine pregnancy tests
• Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
• Strep A test
• Assortment of Drug Test Kits
• Glucose and A1C blood test
• And almost any other tests listed in CLIA waived.
Reimbursement for these types of tests is approximately 30% to 45% lower than for the typical text mix at hospitals or independent labs.
The highest volume waived tests are:
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: