LSD Surface Residue (Pouch) Drug Test
For the Identification and Detection of Non-Visible (trace) and Bulk amounts of LSD on most Surfaces
The LSD Test is designed to detect Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, first synthesized in 1938, as an extremely potent hallucinogen. It is synthetically made from lysergic acid, which is found in ergot, a fungus that grows on rye and other grains. It is so potent its doses tend to be in the microgram range. It's effects, often called a "trip" can be stimulating, pleasurable, and mind-altering or it can lead to n unpleasant, sometimes terrifying experience called a "bad trip." found in many forms as a stimulant.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: