Single Panel Drug Test Dip Card (Select Drug(s) of Choice)
Now CLIA Waived! K Number in CLIA Database is K121987.
Single Panel Drug Test Dip Card...You choose from one of seven Drugs to Test for!
One of the easiest and most convenient ways to drug test is with the use of urine dip-card drug test kits. The urine test strip is integrated in a plastic holder for your convenience. These cards can be used to test for a variety of different substances. Their ease of use makes them a practical solution for anyone interested in implementing a drug screening process for employment or any other business or personal purpose.
Negative: Two distinct colored lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another colored line should be in the test line region (T).
Positive: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T).
INVALID: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: