Dip Strip Test for Kratom (Currently out of stock until ~ 6/18/19)
One Step Kratom Test Strip
Wondering if your family members or employees are abusing Kratom
Negative: Two distinct colored lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another colored line should be in the test line region (T).
Positive: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T).
INVALID: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test.
Note: This test is for Employment, Insurance and Forensic use only.
KRATOM is a drug that has become popular over recent years and with the lack of regulations, is easily purchased in many diverse & evolving forms. Although there are many different strains of KRATOM, there is only one instant test on the market for KRATOM which unfortunately does not yet test for all strains found today. It is our belief that, any test that helps save even one life is worth the effort. > > We continue to pressure manufacturers to enhance our KRATOM test and to develop new tests. Rest assured we will not stop until every strain has been incorporated into our test.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: