Non-Federal Drug Testing Chain of Custody Control Form
Non-Federal Drug Testing Chain of Custody Control Form (2 part form)
The Non-Federal Drug Testing Custody and Control form is used to document the management and storage of a specimen from the moment a donor gives the specimen to the collector to the final destination of the specimen. The form is widely used by both private & public companies & federal government facilities.
The drug test specimen must be collected using a chain-of-custody form if the sample has to be sent to a laboratory.
The Form has 2 copies with a control number and 2 self-adhesive labels
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: