Dip Strip Test for Gabapentin (GAB) Currently on Backorder until ~ 2/28/19
Gabapentin Dip Strip Drug Test
Gabapentin is the generic name for a prescription medication called Neurnontin that is intended to prevent and control seizures as well as relieve nerve pain from shingles.
Users now combine Gabapentin with opiates like Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Heroin & Fentanyl to increase their opiate high
Negative: Two distinct colored lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another colored line should be in the test line region (T).
Positive: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T).
INVALID: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test.
Note: This test is for Employment, Insurance and Forensic use only.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: