FOBT - Home Fecal Occult Blood Test (Qty 1)
|Now CLIA Waived! K Number in CLIA Database is K063673.
A Fecal Occult Blood test is done to detect invisible traces of blood within the stool.
NOTE: In order to prevent any incorrect results, the test results should not be interpreted after 10 minutes.
Note: There is no meaning attributed to the line color intensity or width. Any evidence of a line should be considered a line
This is a simple, straight binding immunoassay for the quick and qualitative detection of human occult blood in feces. The assay is invented to identify the lower stages of colorectal bleeding than other biochemical detection methods. The test code is an immunochro-matographic sandwich technique using two specific monoclonal antibodies to purposively identify hemoglobin in test samples.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: