The Lavender Eye Aromatherapy Heating Cooling Mask
|The Lavender Eye Mask is filled with Lavender and used by the early Greeks to sooth the temperament, bring tranquility and peace to the mind and spirit. The Mask also contains Flax seed which is used as the temperature element. Approximate size 9" x 4"; weight 1/2 lbs.|
Eye Pillows can be used as a hot pack or cold pack as follows:
Hot Pack: Heat in microwave for 1 to 3 minutes. If your microwave does not have a turntable, flip Herb Pack over 1/2 way thru heating to avoid burning. For a moister heat: mist with water before heating which also increases life of the herb by preserving freshness. When reheating, if Herb Pack is still warm, heat only for 1 to 2 minutes to prevent overheating. In the oven: Heat oven to 350, wrap Herb Pack in tin foil. Heat for approximately 15 minutes. Heat lasts for approximately 45 minutes.
Cold Pack: Use it cold to reduce swelling and promote muscle relaxation. Place in a plastic bag and place in freezer for 1-2 hours. Pack will stay cold for approximately 45 minutes.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: