Ketone Reagent Strips for Urinalysis (100 Tests)
Ketone Reagent Strips for Urinalysis (100 Tests)Ketone Strips provide a fast, convenient way of testing urine for the presence and concentration of acetoacetic acid (ketone). This substance, when found in the urine, provides information on carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
Ketones: This test reacts with acetoacetic acid in urine. It does not react with acetone or b‑hydroxybutyric acid. Some high specific gravity/low pH urines may give reactions up to and including 'Trace'. Normal urine specimens usually yield negative results with this reagent. False positive results (trace or less) may occur with high pigmented urine specimens or those containing large amounts of levodopa metabolites. Ketone bodies such as acetoacetic acid, beta-hydroxybutyric acid, and acetone can appear in urine in small amounts. These intermediate by-products are associated with the breakdown of fat. Causes: diabetes mellitus, starvation, diarrhea.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: