14 Panel Drug QTEST™ Cup with ETG & FEN
This Test is an integrated urine drug testing cup
- Detects 14 drugs in urine
- No handling or manipulation of urine needed to activate testing
- Integrated drug test cup also includes an adulteration test checking the integrity of the urine specimen thus eliminating any attempt to pass the drug test procedure using different additives, pills or drinks.
- Perfect test kit for pre-employment, students, and medical personnel
- This easy to use, on-site drug of abuse test combines a collection cup and testing strips that delivers instant results, convenience, and accuracy.
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
AMP- Amphetamine, 1000 ng/ml - Adderall/Ritalin
BAR- Barbiturates, 300 ng/ - Luminal/Seconal/Phenobarbital
BUP– Buprenorphine, 10 ng/ml - Suboxone/Subutex/Buprenorphine
BZO– Benzodiazepines, 300 ng/ml - Valium/Xanax/Paxam/Victan
COC– Cocaine, 300 ng/ml - Crack
ETG- Ethyl Glucuronide, 500 ng/ml - Alcohol
FYL - Fentanyl, 200 ng/ml - Synthetic Opioid
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 1000 ng/ml - Meth/Crystal/MDMA
MDMA– Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, 500 ng/ml - Ecstasy
MTD– Methadone, 300 ng/ml - Methadone/Amidone/Methadose
OPI– Opiate, 2000 ng/ml - Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
OXY– Oxycodone, 100 ng/ml - OxyContin/Percocet/Vicodin
PCP– Phencyclidine, 25 ng/ml - Angel Dust/Special K/Ketamine
THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml - Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
Positive: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and NO color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
Negative: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is zero or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid test result:
If a color band is not visible in the control region or the color band is only visible in the test region, the test result is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.
The Urine Drug detection test is ideal for testing employees, students or family members in private, medical offices, government, corporate, pain centers, healthcare facilities, and inmates in law enforcement facilities, probation situations, rehabilitation centers and clinics.