5 Panel NIDA-5 Drug Test Dip Card (AMP, COC, OPI, PCP, THC)
|NIDA-5 Panel Drug Test Kit (AMP, COC, OPI, PCP, THC) Dip Card
The term NIDA-5 refers to a five-panel drug test specified by the National Institute for Drug Abuse. You might also hear it called the SAMHSA-5 drug test. This test is compulsory for federal employees and companies that use professional drivers for safety-sensitive operations. Although other companies do not need to follow the NIDA-5 standard, it´s still the most common urine drug test.This group of drugs was specified decades ago based on the prevalent drug use at the time. Although many prescription drugs, such as ADHD medications, will be detected in a NIDA-5 test, many others will not.
Note: Test lines are not of equal intensity or color.
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: