|QTEST Explosives Detection Identification Kit (100 tests)...Pump (not aerosol) spray...Safe on Airplanes!!
Proven weapon in the war against terror and terrorists
- For military forces, checkpoint monitoring, airport security, personal security agencies and forensic investigations
- QTEST Detection Kit is a pump spray field test kit for the detection and identification of Group A explosives (e.g. TNT, DNT, MNT, etc.), Group B explosives (e.g. Semtex H, RDX, HMX, PETN, etc.) and compounds containing Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate or other Inorganic Explosives
- QTEST is commonly used as a pre-blast, analytical tool, post-blast investigative tool, screen against potential terrorist elements and as a technical evaluation test in soil remediation on hazardous material "clean-up" sites.
- When used as a post-blast investigative tool, the product is field proven to speed up crucial investigations.
QTEST Explosion Detection is sold in a kit configuration, which provides three pump sprays, collection papers, verification pads and full color instructions.
Medimpex United is proud to say that QTEST Detection Kit provides a low "per test" cost and poses no risk to you or the environment.
Solution B: To detect RDX, HMX, PETN, DNB, Cellulosen nitrate or other Aliphatic Explosives
Solution C: To detect Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate or other Inorganic Explosives
Solution A: To detect TNT, DNT, MNT or other Aromatic Explosives
Step 1: Either swab the suspect surface with the provided collection pad and spray the collection pad or directly spray the suspect surface
Step 2: Spray the collection pad or suspect surface with Solution A.
Wait 20 seconds and observe for color. If a Blue/Green/Black color develops then it indicates the presence of TNT, DNT, MNT or another aromatic explosive. If no color forms proceed to step 3.
Step 3: Spray the collection pad or suspect surface with Solution B.
Wait 20 seconds and observe for color. If a Red/Pink color develops then it indicates the presence of RDX, HMX, PETN, DNB, Cellulosen nitrate or other Aliphatic Explosives. If no color forms proceed to step 4.
Step 4: Spray the collection pad or suspect surface with Solution C.
Wait 20 seconds and observe for color. If a Red/Pink color develops then it indicates the presence of Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate or other Inorganic Explosives. If no color forms then NO detectable explosive is present or the solutions are no longer active.
Proceed to step 5 to check the activity of the solutions.
Step 5: Remove a validation pad and spray Solution A then Solution B directly on the validation pad. If a Pink/Red color forms then it indicates that the solutions are still active.
• The kits detect 99% of the explosives on the FBI Threat List and provide "on-the-spot" results by producing a unique color when they come into contact with specific explosive substances.
Commonly used by armed forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, to detect a wide spectrum of explosives and HME precursors quickly and effectively.