Saliva (Oral Fluid) Laboratory Drug Test Screening
|Saliva (Oral Fluid) Laboratory Drug Test Screening|
Instruction: Our Lab Drug Screening uses immunoassay that uses antibodies to detect the presence of drugs and other substances in the saliva specimen. The Screening Process does not measure the specific amount of drug present (in the specimen), but rather provides a positive or negative result...indicating the presence or absence of detectable drugs based upon SAMSHA Standards.
Click on the below link if you would like to order our Lab Confirmation Services
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT www.vitrodiagnostic.com
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN A DISCREET PACKAGE!!!
- Now we accept Money Orders or Personal Checks by mail.
- We will send your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express and Discover cards.
- For your convenience we also accept Paypal payments
- All transactions are processed by secure server ( SSL )
- If you prefer to place your order by phone, please use our TOLL NUMBER number: